The 3rd ICMSE-RAC 2020 accepts original and unpublished papers.
- Both Full paper and Abstract are welcomed.
- Papers and abstract submitted to the conference should be written in English.
- Abstracts: Abstracts of completed paper, extended abstract or proposed research in any of the topic areas listed or related areas.
- The abstract for proposed research should include the research objectives, proposed methodology, and a discussion of expected outcomes.
- It should not have more than 600 words. Link of abstract template
- Abstract Submission Link. https://abstract-icmse-rac2020.ejust.edu.eg/
- Full Research Papers: Completed research papers in any of the topic areas listed above or related areas.
This is a completed research work or project: A total of 6 pages for a paper (including all figures, tables, and references. Link of paper template
- Paper Submission Link. Will be released in due date
- For a few authors who don’t expect any publication of your papers, you’re welcome to submit the abstracts to us which will be sent to at least two technical committees for a brief review, and present your abstract at the conference without publishing.
- After a careful reviewing process by at least 2-3 experts, accepted and registered papers for the ICMSE-RAC 2020 will be published in International Conference Proceedings and Journal Special Issue:
“Key Engineering Materials” (ISSN: 1662-9795) covers the entire range of basic and applied aspects of the synthesis and characterization, modelling, processing and application of advanced engineering materials. The periodical is indexed in SCOPUS and monitored by all major abstract media. It is one of the largest periodical in its field. Indexed by Elsevier: SCOPUS www.scopus.com and Ei Compendex (CPX) www.ei.org/. Cambridge Scientific Abstracts (CSA) www.csa.com, Chemical Abstracts (CA) www.cas.org, Google and Google Scholar google.com, ISI (ISTP, CPCI, Web of Science) www.isinet.com, Institution of Electrical Engineers (IEE) www.iee.org, etc.
- ICMSE- RAC 2018- Key Engineering Materials Volume 786.doi: https://doi.org/10.4028/www.scientific.net/KEM.786
- ICMSE -2019 Key Engineering Materials under processing.