Our Moderation Team evaluates reviews and images to make sure they fulfill our guidelines before publishing. Not all reviews or images are published. The best and most helpful reviews and comments, whether positive or negative, are factually correct, include details from your firsthand experience, and have photos. Guidelines for writing your review:
- Include enough of a description to be helpful for others (usually over 100 words)
- Please exclude profanity, threats or personal insults
- Don’t include personal information such as email addresses or phone numbers
- The description should be unique - please do not submit a review if you've submitted the same review to other sites or if you've already reviewed your experience with this company on ConsumerAffairs
- Do not publish, post, upload, or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent, shocking, or unlawful images.
- Photos should apply directly to your review
- Image format should be jpeg, gif or png
- If you have privacy concerns, consider blurring or blacking out the face of individuals in the photo
- Please do not violate anyone's copyright. Post only your own photographs and not photographs from other sites, users, or individuals.
- If you believe your copyright has been violated, please see our DMCA page to submit a request for review.